Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sneak Peek!




Hello -

bear with me about the set-up of the pictures. I am still figuring out how to line things up. The blog set up is winning as you can see.


SU! Demonstrators have returned from the Bermuda cruise and are letting the rest of us in on the sneak peeks! The first I am going to share with you is the six new in-colors for the 2008 - 2009 Fall & Winter Catalog. Now, I don't think there will be an in-line color as fun to say as "Wild Wasabi", but I will have to adjust!

In case you are having a hard time seeing the names of the new colors they are:

Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point. You can see just with them lined up with each other how well they complement each other.

I think they will be fun to work with! On the display boards you can see a couple of sneek peeks with the upcoming stamp sets. Nice bold images to do many things with -in addition to cards and scrapbooks.


I have a couple more sneak peeks later this week.


I hope everyone is enjoying their week and the hope of warmer weather continuing to be on its way!














































































































No comments: