Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally able to get on

Hello everyone,
I apologize for taking a week plus to post a couple of more sneak peeks. In my last post I said I would post again that week. I did not do it deliberately - to tease you - but my virus protector went down. Rather it said it was "off". You may laugh at me, but I could not figure out how to turn it back "on". What also added to the delay, was my husband was out of town. I consider him the computer geek of the family - although he doesn't seem to think that??
My last resort was to go to my true resource - Elizabeth's husband - but I did not want to get laughed at on the other side of town, so I waited patiently for my husband to return. If he could not figure it out, then I was going to make a phone call and deal with the laughter as to how simple this problem was to be resolved.
Okay, enough of that. These three pictures show you a peek at new ribbon, stamp set and Designer Series Paper - DSP. I like the new papers and look forward to seeing how these are used in many different ways.
I am learning with DSP's how quick and easy it is to make cards and scrapbook pages with them! Since they coordinate with the 48 colors and the In-line colors, the guess work is taken out!
I did not get a chance to stamp last weekend, so it is my goal to stamp this weekend so I can post some cards.

Thank you for stopping by. I am learning things about blogging and I continue to improve things. I still don't know how to maneuver the pictures, so bear with me.

Stampingly yours,

Dee Dee



No comments: