Monday, December 1, 2008

No posts this week

Good afternoon Stampers!

I wanted to let you know that I will not get the chance to post any cards this week. I have two projects due and that means burning the midnight oil - unfortunately not to make cards.

I can tell you that I am getting a sneak peek to the 2009 Spring Idea book & catalog, hostess sets and Sale-a-bration mini catalog. Unfortunately, EVERY demonstrator is trying to get their sneak peek in so the website is running slow, or phoning in about the sold out Extravaganza bundles. Some of the bundles sold out quicker than I could blink. Today is the last day to order any of the Holiday Extravaganza bundles. I have already attempted to speak with a SU! representative regarding the Curly Label Punch bundle, but that is a hold of at least 10 minutes. - today.

As I learn things, I will post a comment.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: