Friday, December 12, 2008

Snowman fun

Good morning Stampers!

Well, can you tell a theme to this week's posts? This is another card from my upline Jan. Again, the Top Note Bigz Die was used - but just half of it. That means you could get two cards from it! I am all about getting the most out of my materials.
I think this is a very cute card, and could be used for about anything. Follow up thank-you for gifts, invitation to a holiday party, thinking of you, get well, etc.

The snowman is really cute and adds some fun to the card with his outstretched arms. Hmm. may have to go out and build a snowman.

As you are reading this..my exam week has ended and I am SO EXCITED to get down to my stamp room and actually put rubber to ink and paper! I hope the stamping mojo comes back quickly! But first....I need to get the tree up and decorated.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: