Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jacques' Valentine Day cards




Happy pre-Valentine's Day everyone! I was given a list of names that is in Jacques' class at daycare. I was so excited and overcome with giddiness because you know what that means!!!

I could stamp the valentine's for Jacques!


I can say these are Dee Dee originals! I used the Cute as a Bug and Toy Box stamps. I punched the hearts out with a small punch and popped the heart out on the spider. The cards are a 3x3 size. Perfect for a Valentine's exchange. Now, I am reality based with this. These were quick and simple because I know some may not last the night when they are taken home. BUT I made an extra one for a scrapbook page. I have not begun on that, and it may take me some time.
The inside I printed on the computer with the Stampin' Up! font CD. I cannot remember if the fonts came from the 1st or 2nd CD -or one from each! The heart is from Like it a Latte from the Winter Mini Catalog.
I am sorry I did not get these posted sooner, but since I am lying around with a sinus infection (my coworkers diagnosed me) I thought this would be a good time.
Happy V Day to everyone!

No comments: