Monday, February 19, 2007

More Valentines..



Hello -

I know I have not posted in about a week. I have had a few things on my plate. One of the items on my plate you will see today. Last week, after making the valentine cards I went on to make a Valentine card for my parents from Jacques. My mom calls him her little monkey, as well as other names of endearment, and my friend Shelly owned this stamp set. (So thank you Shelly for letting me borrow it and make this Valentine.) I of course CASED it, and cannot find where I CASED it from to give due credit. So I apologize for that. I was able to use the paperlicious designer papers from SU! found in the Winter Mini Catalog.


I have been showing these papers at stamp camp and home shows, but finally got to tear into them. They are nice quality - cardstock weight. So they handle well and hold up.


The next item I CASED from two people: "stamping goddess" and "a mama that stamps - stampin mama".






You cannot see it but on the inside is the saying from Like it a Latte - Nothing is better than a good friend with chocolate. I stamped that in the White Craft Ink pad. I did not have the stamps they used, but I CASED the design and overall concept. I used the Pocket Notes from the Winter Mini as well as those Paperlicious designer papers. A glue dot holds the candy in place. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The chocolate was DEE-licious!!! Oh yeah, and I like the pocket card too!!! Thank you!!!