Sunday, April 8, 2007

Dollar birthday present


I was perusing in the local craft store - Pat's, when the dollar stamp bin reached out and grabbed me - literally. I was innocently walking by when the stamps had linked themselves together long enough to reach out and grab my arm. This image stood out to me. I immediately thought of quick and easy. Before I knew it, it was in my basket! I used Prisma color pencils and gamsol odorless blending solution. After that I added Dazzling Diamonds (Stampin'Up!) to the bow, dots and slashes on the purple section. The 2-way glue pen from Stampin' Up is what I used to adhere the glitter to the card. The "Happy Birthday" is a hero arts stamp which I stamped in black and mounted on Pale Plum and then Perfect Plum from Stampin' Up! The Background paper is from a Mat Stack I picked up at Jo's. It is called the Glitter Stack and you cannot really tell, but the white dash lines have glitter on them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - I feel so far behind!!! These are really good samples!!! I am also impressed that you actually broke down and started using your patterned papers. Such a good girl!!!! Must go search for stamp camp ideas now!