Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Polka Dot & Paisley


This card was inspired by Debbie Olson - she is a very talented stamper and very inspiring (obviously). I used Stampin' Up! Designer papers found in the Spring Mini Catalog. The green polka dots is on the opposite side of the bottom sheet with the flowers on it. It was a quick card using the Designer Papers.
I used Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, and Old Olive.
I used a little Bling for the center of the flowers. I adhered these crystals with Dazzling Diamonds.
I had resisted purchasing the Ticket Punch, but am glad I did now. I did try and use a 1/4" hand held punch, but it took my a while to align things up. With the Ticket Punch it has a guide built in so you can turn it over and make sure the paper is in the guide and voila!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!! So many samples, so little time!!!!