Sunday, April 29, 2007

Stamp Camp Fun!


Hello everyone ~
April 28th was Stamp Camp! It was a fun and relaxing time.
This is not the actual card that was made. This was my show and tell. I don't do this usually (only because I don't think to do it!), but it was fun to show an alternative. The base of the card was found in the Target $1.00 spot. I used the chocolate chip and tempting turquoise colors from Stampin' Up! I also used the polka dot stamp from Polka Dot and Petal stamp set, also found in the Spring Mini Catalog. I used the 3/4 " punch to punch it out and it fits perfectly as the center of the flower. I did use recycled rubber to pop it up.
On the edge of the flower petals is dazzling diamonds.
Here is the great part. If I did not want to use the note card size (smaller than an A2), I could cut the note card in half and mount it onto an A2 size card. The back of the card is chocolate chip and the tempting turquoise polka dots as you see on the far left of the card. I could basically have two cards from one note card. There are 8 notecards and envelopes in this pack for $1.00 (or 16 cards if you cut them in half). There was another color - black, white and red. But it did not trip my trigger at the time I was looking so they were left behind. I know a couple of you from Stamp Camp went to Target to find them. For the rest of us...we may be out of luck, or have to wait and see if Target gets another shipment.
This was an easy peasy card!

No comments: