Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hey...



I keep wanting to buy those "Thickers" from American Crafts. I have seen projects made with them and I think they look great. Now, this card I case'd from Kristina Werner which can be found here: http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/images/0308/031708-macm2.html.


Instead of purchasing the "Thickers" I used my Cricut Cutter. That was one reason why I bought the cutter - so I would not buy stickers. I have alphabet stamps from SU! so I think I am doing okay with variety. Stay tuned to see if I continue to fight that desire to purchase the "Thickers". I eye them when I go up and down that particular aisle.


I am still working on my hoarding habit. I used prima flowers, a brown brad and this pretty chocolate and pink ribbed ribbon. Here is what else I used: On the Spot background stamp with Close To Cocoa ink. I used the following papers; Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Love me - DSP SU!, and Taken with Teal.

I ran into two people I have not seen in a long time, so I thought I would send a card to let them know it was nice to run into them.

No comments: