Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Petal Prints



Another day towards getting over the hoarding habit. I picked the ribbon up at Micheal's some time ago. I picked up this pattern of ribbon in differnt colors. I sometimes will pick up ribbon because of the colors used in it. It helps me put colors together and I figured if the colors are pleasing to my eyes, I could use the colors to match cardstock and inks with. I made several of this cards since they were easy to do.




I used the retired Petal Prints, Autumn Leaves - Rhonna Ferrar flourishes,


and Papertrey's - Thanks with appreciation - from the Faux Ribbon set. Inks: Bashful blue, Chocolate chip, Creamy Caramel. I used the small and large window punch from SU! I made a get well card as well.


Found a new color scheme from Real Simple magazine. I will be working on that next -at least that is my plan!

No comments: