Friday, October 10, 2008

Artifacts Birthday

Good morning Stampers!

Well, we made it through the week! Now it is time to wind down and relax a little and of course - stamp!!

To keep with the theme of simple cards this week, I used some scrapbook paper that I traded with a friend. We each had scrap packs that had duplicate pages in them. We both knew that we would not be using all of it, so why not maximize the purchasing power. We traded our duplicate papers from different scrap packs and then had double difference - okay that is a new phrase made up by me :) It is a two for one type of thing.
We used the Artifacts stamp set - retired - at last Saturday's stamp camp. Since it was still fresh in my mind, I used it again.
Cardstock: Choc. Chip, Certainly Celery, Ballet Blue.
Ink: Tango Tangerine, Marigold - retired, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss - I was going to use this for another project, but liked this paper better.
Ribbon: Choc. Chip. Have a good weekend! See you Monday!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - that's really pretty!!! I really like those colors. I think I gotta "case" that puppy!!!! Thanks!