Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blooming with Happiness - Birthday Cake

Good morning Stampers!

Happy Hump Day! Half way through the week. Definitely a good thing! That Statistics project is due tomorrow and I have met with some people from class to get a handle on it. How am I doing?? Well, maybe I will comment on it after Thursday.

I needed a birthday card for my niece. This is her second year in school, so it is always fun to get mail when you are away!
I used the retired SU! hostess Blooming with Happiness set and some Scrapbook Paper Stash that I had laying around. You cannot tell, but I added glitter to the flower centers and candles. I used Staz-on black for the cake and candles, and SU! markers to fill them in. I also used the Dazzling Diamonds glitter for accenting.
I am keeping true with the simple cards this week. Have a good day! See you Friday!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: