Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Fall

Good morning Stampers!

Stamp Camp on Saturday went really well. The group decided that November 15th's Stamp Camp will be all Christmas cards. So they will be making 12 Christmas cards - 4 of each design. Many already signed up for November's stamp camp and I have a couple openings left.
I will be sending out an e-mail regarding it.

I was able to steal down into my stamp room yesterday for a very short amount of time. I was fighting sleep, so I knew I had to hurry.
I have had this scrapbook paper hanging around and it was driving me nuts! When I originally purchased it, I had an idea for it that of course was a perfect fit. Well, who knows how long ago that was and I have forgotten that "perfect image". Because of that, I have not allowed myself to purchase anymore scrapbook paper for now. Of course I purchase the SU! scrapbook paper, but I have not purchased others. I have to say though. I love the Basic Grey papers and I saw an advertisement for their new Christmas line - Wassail. It looked pretty. Hold me back!

Since I have sorted through scrapbook paper several times, and have donated it, I wanted to get back to using what I have.
I cannot tell you much about this one, except I think it looks "fallish" and also "manly". Now the two do not correlate necessarily. (can you tell I am taking statistics right now, and by the way I have a huge project due this week - thus the reason for the simple cards this week)
I have also wanted to use the Season tree set - which is on the dormant list. I thought it was a retired set, but it isn't. The Happy Hellos is from the Lots of Thoughts stamp set that was offered during last years Sell-a-Bration. the scrapbook paper and cardstock is not SU! It was stash just sitting around.

Have a good day. See you Wednesday!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: