Friday, November 28, 2008

Flower Power Birthday

Good morning Stampers!

Many of you were probably up before this card was posted! I hope you had a productive Black Friday and were able to purchase all those items you had on your list to get to the stores early!
I can tell you that I did not go out. I try to stay out of the way of you who are so determined!
My turn will come when my son is another year or two older. I will get to experience the "have to find that toy he has his heart set on". I cooked yesterday's Thanksgiving dinner, so this is my day to just kick back, for a little bit. School still goes on!

I made this background from the Flower Power set a while ago. It was just lying around, so I had an idea.


What I used:

SU! Sets: Flower Power, Lots of Notes - SAB '08

SU! Cardstock: Riding hood red, white.

SU! Ink: Baja breeze, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Riding hood red.

Other: Spellbinder dies - circle and scallop; Green layer of cardstock is Crate Paper - scrapbook paper. It was sitting on my table and since I have a hard time throwing things away...it got taped and adhered. It really was a painless process for the Crate paper - LOL.

Happy Stamping! And enjoy those leftovers if you were fortunate enough to get some!

No comments: