Monday, November 24, 2008

Let it Snow

Good morning Stampers!

I was inspired to make this card after our snowfall. After I left school to drive home Thursday night, I went from 50 mph down to 30 mph as I drove south! One would have thought the north would have been worse with the lake effect and all, but contre (or however the french spell this), the south was worse.

This is a super simple card. My brain cannot come up with anything other than that right now. You can expect simple cards from me for a while. I have a short break during Thanksgiving, but it isn't much of a break as I have projects to work on. Since Thanksgiving is late this year, instead of three weeks left of school, there are only two. Which means one week of classes, and the second week is finals week.


Colors I used: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue and white - cardstock and inks.
I printed the "let it snow" on my computer using the Stampin' Up! font CD disc.
The background paper is from the swap I did with my friend, which increased my choices of DSP! It is not SU! DSP, but some that I needed to use.
I used the Spellbinders square and scallop dies.
The blue grosgrain ribbon actually does match the DSP, but for some reason it doesn't look like it in the picture.
I hope you all stayed warm over the weekend! We enjoyed our fireplace!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Purty, purty, purty!!! I love these blues together - gotta CASE this one!!!!