Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Good morning Stampers!

This is a card I actually did a couple years ago for a group. I meant to send them out last year, but time got away from me. I like to get cards out before the holiday, and for those who live in another state I want to send them out at least one week ahead of time. Well, it did not happen again this year. They were not sent out until Thursday of last week. I have several of these travelling to New York, so I told myself that it was okay if they received them the day or two after Thanksgiving. Better late than not at all. They wouldn't know I was thinking of them then.
Another super simple card. This was made using a retired set..and now I cannot think of it. I did not part with it for many years after it retired, but then looked at my shelves and decided I needed to thin out the sets.
I used the Kaleidoscope pad that SU! used to sell. I also used raffia ribbon to tie around the leaf.
The "Happy Thanksgiving" was typed on the computer using the SU! CD disc. I like the fact that I can come up with my own sayings if I want.
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: