Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Season of Friendship

Good morning stampers!



Thought I forgot about you did you? Nope, no way. My friend commented to me the other day, "you said on your blog that we would 'see' you on Wednesday". Well, today is Wednesday - technically not a week ago Wednesday, but Wednesday none the less. I am in the last four weeks of school and it is just crunch time. Thankfully for me, my upline Jan sent me a care package and I am going to share what she sent to me.



I thought today's card was appropriate. The tree and snowflake is from the set Season of Friendship found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.


I like all the colors that were used. I like the Designer Series Paper and how they tied in the Kiwi Kiss ribbon color to bring out the color in the Designer Series paper.

It is a very simple, quick, and cute card.

I like it.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: