Friday, November 7, 2008

Where have I been?!

Hello everyone,

I have friends that remind me that I have not posted in a while, like since October 17th - horrors. I know you have heard this before, but it isn't like I don't want to post anything. I have the need to create! School has been the big factor. It is the last five weeks of the semester and it is crunch time. It feels like I am having a baby because I am counting my life out in weeks!

Hard to believe this semester will be over in five weeks. I am actually looking for it to be over because that means I finished all the assignments, and I am ready to begin studying something new. Now, next semester does not sound like all that fun with the subjects I have to take - because they are all core classes - but it must be done!

So, my goal this weekend is to get down to the stamp room, clean off the table top, stamp - as I need to get ready for stamp camp!, and post a card.

I also have to budget time to get the studies in as well.

So..off I go. And a big Thank you for sticking in there with me. I know once the semester is done, I will be able to do some stamping regularly again!

Take care! and Happy Stamping!

No comments: