Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Holidays and a dislike

Good morning stampers!

This is a card that I began before the holidays! After one distraction after another, here it is! I was inspired by a card that used the SU! Ski Slope DSP, but unfortunately, I cannot remember where the original source of inspiration is.



With the snow we are predicted to have in our neck of the woods, 8 to 10 inches by Saturday afternoon, I thought it was appropriate to share.

On another note..



I really dislike cheap adhesive tape! This was also sitting on my table and I decided to use it up. Notice how the paper backing has torn. I have to hold the edge of the paper down, apply pressure to the tape gun and then lift the paper edge up so the adhesive sticks to where I want it to. For those of you who have had cheap tape..you know the above steps already. I cannot wait to go back to the Tombow adhesive.

No comments: