Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthday cupcake - masculine

I bet I could use this card for women as well, but I need some cards for the men in my life.  Keeping with the theme - keeping it simple - I pulled out the two-dimensional cupcakes.  I am determined to use die-cuts that I have in my stash! 

I began this card in the spring!  Life became hectic and it was abandoned. I came back to it today and an idea popped into my mind and this is what I came up with.

Supplies I used: DCVW pre-made card.  SU! old olive, sahara sand and chocolate chip cardstock.  I used the SU! scallop punch on the chocolate chip cardstock.  Spellbinders die-cut with my Cuttlebug machine.  You may not be able to see, but I used a scrap piece of scrapbooking paper that looked distressed with chocolate ink.  Then the two-dimensional cupcake.  Stamp:  not sure...it has been a while since I made the base of the card :), but I used chocolate chip ink to stamp the sentiment in.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: