Monday, September 12, 2011

Butterflys


I had purchased a package of butterfly die-cut stickers. They stood out to me for the detail and the hint of glitter on them. I brought out my Cuttlebug and Spellbinder templates and used those two things together to make the background the butterfly is layered on. I am keeping with using my "stash" so I pulled out the patterned paper and ribbon that I have plenty of.

When I began this card it was to be a birthday card. It is a blank card waiting for me to use it however I need it to be, when I need it to be.

Then I had scraps left over. Sometimes with a patterned paper it is hard for me to through it out. I do like to use them and I now make 3x3 cards or a little larger depending on the size of the scrap paper left over.
I used my Cuttlebug again, but this time I used an embossing folder for the background. This will make a nice notecard to attach to a gift, or a thank you note. This is what I came up with:

No comments: