Friday, September 23, 2011

Remember the butterfly cards I posted a week or so back? Well, I was on a role with the background paper and the butterfly die-cuts. I still have some to use, so they will show up again.
I wanted to make a card in reverse order...make the 3x3 card first and then show you how you can make it into a full size card if you want.

Supplies: Die-cut butterfly; Cuttlebug embossing folder and machine; SU! old olive cardstock; SU! southwestern or aztec corner punch; DCVW background paper (this was the background paper that I really liked, so I wanted to use as much of it as possible. I like how it has some glitter on it as does the butterfly.


Then I mounted all of it on a 3x3 card. From that point, you can add it to a full size card like this:

A simple card that you can make into anything you need for that occasion.

No comments: