Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daisies

Good morning Stampers!

When I was in my stamp room, my stamping mojo wasn't there with me! Very frustrating since I don't have a lot of free time to stamp, and when I do - I need to be "on".
I had this Daisy scrapbook paper out on my table for the last two weeks. I just stared at it, not doing anything with it.
Since I have no stampin' mojo at the moment, I have no color inspiration mojo either. Bummer for me. I do like the Baja Breeze that is one of the In colors currently through Stampin' Up!
I also used the Stampin' Up! border punch. I wanted to use ribbon, but I could not figure out how I was going to incorporate it so I made 1/4 inch strips of black cardstock and adhered them under the main layer. I used the Tombow white glue for this. It comes in a tube with green lettering. I like it better than the AquaMono, because as the name suggests - it is water based. Not too friendly with paper - it makes the paper buckle. Good for adhering embellishments. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: