Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mostly Flowers

Good morning Stampers!

I really like the colors in this card. The blue and green are in the same family and complement each other well.

This stamp set is a retired SU! set: Mostly Flowers.
The flowers that are attached with the blue brad are from a retired SU! level 1 Hostess set, and unfortunately the name escapes me. It will probably come to me as I am trying to fall asleep tonight!

The Cardstock colors are: white, certainly celery and brocade blue
The brad is brocade blue and I believe the ribbon is French Blue - that is what the SU! spool says.
The SU! ink is Pink Passion, and Basic Black.

The design of the card is from a card publication. I really liked the design. Easily adaptable to other "square" type images.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I like this card - very cute and at my level!!! Looking forward to Stamp Camp this Saturday!