Sunday, September 14, 2008

Stamp Camp

Good afternoon Stampers!

I am late in posting, but I have been in my stamp room getting some cards ready to post this week.

My theme this week: Super Easy!

Okay, I wanted to mention that I will be having a Stamp Camp again the first Saturday of October - that is October 4th from 9:30 to 2:00 p.m.

The sets that will be used are: House of Haunts, Pocket Silhouettes, Snow Swirled and Artifacts (retired). So there will be a Halloween, Fall, Christmas, and Masculine card. Again you will make three cards of each design. Do not RSVP to the blog. I will be sending out an e-mail about Stamp Camp for you to RSVP to. Plan to come get inky again and have fun!

Now, on a lighter side. My son brings to me in my stamp room a twig with many leaves on it. He says to me, "Brizzy peed on the leaves." My immediate reaction is - get those leaves out of the house! He was upset that Brizzy did this to the leaves. I had to tell him that it was alright that he did that. On a sad note..my son has regressed with the potty training. I know it happens and just hope that it is short lived.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow.

No comments: