Friday, September 12, 2008

A flower that makes me happy

Good morning Stampers!

I wanted to make a different size card so I came up with this:

This card will fit into the 6 1/4 x 3 5/8 envelope that you send checks or stationery in through the mail. I hope that just made sense.

I had some odd size pieces of paper so I was able to use them up with this size.
I was able to use the SU! white craft pad and the SU! white gel pen. I like the color combinations and the white faux stitching I did on the flower petals. I also used the two SU! oval punches, now there is a third oval punch SU! came out in this catalog and it is larger!

I popped up the polka dot center of the flower. I don't think that is coming through as well.

And yes, the pink ribbon had a mind of its own! It decided to flip up instead of down.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Love this card - very cute!