Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another - its a great size!


I wanted to post this card. I posted this last week or so. This was my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary card. I used American Craft ribbon because it had all the color combinations in it. Also this was a color challenge I participated in.




With that scrap of ribbon, I made a 3x3 note card.

I used the same colors as the full size card, and notice the same "template". What may be difficult to see is I used glitter on the cupcake.

I have the sentiment already on the inside, so it is set to go. I can include this on a gift, give it is a birthday note, or attach it to an A2 size and make it a full size card.

The stamps are made with photopolymer and were $1.00 at a store. I am finding that dye ink - like Stampin' Up! classic ink does not do well on the photopolymer material. When I stamp, it gives it a fuzzy image. It reminds me of the ink beading up on the material.

When I used Stampin' Up! Craft ink -pigment ink - it "adhered" more to the photopolymer material and stamped a much clearer or crisp image - like you see the "happy birthday".

No comments: