Sunday, May 18, 2008

Color Inspiration finished.


How is that I began working on this card last week and I now have to send it as a belated card. Last week's post, I used this color inspiration; briliant blue, bashful blue, pumpkin pie, and whisper white AND used it to show you the 12x12 template to show positioning of colors. Well, all of what I just said came about because I was working on an Anniversary Card for my brother and sister-in-law. Then the Work Week began and it fell to the wayside. I was proud of myself for working ahead and I really thought I would get it to them on time - May 16th. Now it is May 18th and it won't be mailed out until the 19th. UGHH..
Now, my niece has a birthday on the 22nd. Do you think I will get that done on time?????
The ribbon on this card is by American Crafts. It was perfect for this inspiration challenge!
The stamps are the $1.00 polymer stamps that are popular and can be found in lots of places. When I saw this set I immediately thought of an Anniversary Card for my brother and sister-in-law. I did find that when using the $1.00 polymer stamps it is best to use the Staz-on for black, and the Craft Ink. When I used the Classic Ink the ink just blotched up.
Have a good week!

No comments: