Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there! Yes, even you who may not have children...every woman has done something generous for somebody out there. I believe every day women nurture, guide, counsel, disclipline, and demonstrates generosity to someone they interact with. I think Mother's Day should also be called Happy Woman's Day to celebrate who we are, why we were created and what we offer to everyone!

I received this card from my upline, Janet Wakeland. I saved it because I thought it would be a great Mother's/Woman's Day card. It is not a traditional card, meaning you open it up to see the sentiment, but rather you pull the insert out - cleverly disguised as a necklace! I find that I forget that there are different ways to have a card "open". I get stuck in the rut of having the card open either portrait of landscape. There are other ways and this demonstrates it. So, as a mother would say.."do as I say, not as I do." So I challenge you.. the next card you create - or CASE - have it open a different way.

My son sang to me this morning, "I have the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart." song. Yes, he had enough sleep last night as he is jumping around as he sings it. I do encourage physical activity while singing - as he is powered with Energizers! As soon as I harness the energy, I will let you know I have it for sale!

Enjoy your day...pamper yourself!

Stampinly yours,

Dee Dee


















No comments: