Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Great size to begin with



Well, I put into service this gradutation card for my husband's nephew's graduation party. Everyone liked it, but I cannot take credit for it. My upline, Jan Wakeland sent it to me.
Thank you Jan for saving me on this!
I had nothing prepared and it was a last minute, put-together graduation party.








Then I showed you the inside of the card. I did add a sentiment to it...and this cute Thanks card was inside. It uses the SU designer paper on it. I decided it was too feminine for a male to send out, so I selfishly kept it!











Here is my attempt at getting fancy with my photography, and you can see the Thanks card. It measured approximately 2.5 by 2.0.

Now here is where I get steamed with myself....I had the next step cropped and ready to go..and somehow I lost it in the "blackhole" of the computer memory. UGHHH.

What I did was take a 3x3 piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock, wheeled a flower pattern over it, it is a wheel and I wheeled over SU Craft white ink and then rolled it over the Chocolate Chip cardstock. It matched the flowers on the DSP (designer series paper) great!






Here is the finished sample. You can see the white flower background. This is a perfect size for a quick thank you. Some times I feel if I have an A2 size card I need to write more. With this size it is "just enough". Now....you could add this to an A2 size card. Don't think you can't use something that started out small...you can add to it!

I purchased the 3x3 notecards that are in the SU Idea Book & Catalog. I need to buy more of them!

Thanks for stopping by.

Dee Dee

No comments: