Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom & Got a Goody

Good morning Stampers!

I have to say a "Happy Birthday" to my mom. She's a great mom. She puts up with me and all my quirks. Mom has been supportive of me with my stamping. She is willing to watch her grandson so I can have a Stamp Camp - like tomorrow. I am grateful for all that she does for me and the family.
You may be able to relate to this, or maybe not. I have the intention of making a gift for someone - I wanted to make mom something as she likes to receive cards she can send out - and I think I have plenty of time to do it in. Then the time is here and I realize I don't have enough time to complete it. I read that I am an Optimistic Procrastinator - that I feel I have plenty of time to complete the project, so I put it off. The opposite would be a Negative Procrastinator in which - yep - you don't think you have enough time to complete the project. So, I knew I was a procrastinator but it is great to know I am an Optimistic Procrastinator :)

So, yesterday I came home to find a yellow envelope mailer on my stoop. I got all excited hoping that it was the second half of my goodies being delivered. (Side note - my sneak peak order is being delivered in two packages. Can you say - backorder!
Luckily for me it is some reinkers, BUT it also includes the Simply Sent Card Kit - UGHHH. When will it ship??!!)

Okay...back on subject. I opened the mailer and found my Sell-a-Bration rewards. SU! Demonstrators receive free stamp sets for their sales during Sell-a-Bration and any new Demonstrators that sign on. Now, if you remember Sell-a-Bration this year was BRIEF! One month. It came and went without some of us knowing what happened. This year, SU! already announced that Sell-a-Bration is going to be the months of February and March of '09. So mark your calendar now!

Oh - This set is Define Your Life. It is in the current Idea Book & Catalog and is not retiring. This set retails at $47.95 - and I got it FREE!!!

Thanks for stopping!

No comments: