Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Retired Accessory list at Stampin' Up

Good morning Stampers!

If you haven't already been there, go to www.stampinup.com and look at the retirement accessory list. There will be a link to a list. Don't be surprised. It is a short list and fits on one sheet of paper! I did not see any punches on the retirement list, which made me very happy!

It truly bothers me that I have no card to post here. It isn't that I don't want to stamp and post something. I have ideas and enthusiasm for that! Today, I waited all day for the "Brown Guy" to deliver my box of goodies. Unfortunately, I'm still on the end of his route...how do I get that changed??? I am sad to announce that EVERYTHING is still in its original packaging - HORROR, I know and I think I heard some audible gasps - can't blame you there.

This week I have way too much on my plate. Have you ever had a week like that? I have several deadlines and I have these weeks every so often. I go out of my mind trying to juggle everything.

Here is what is going on:

I have a deadline with a couple's bridal shower - design is done, it is just stamping and assembly. Finish that on my vacation.

A women's group that I am to hostess and provide the "guts" for making two birthday cards - done and ready to go, but I need to get the Hostess items together.

A BIG deadline for work.

Get the family together to go on our FIRST week long vacation. Fortunately I have a house & dog sitter already lined up!

Oh - my son now has specific Thomas the Tank Engine episodes he wants to watch, and I am clueless as to what ones they are!

Okay, I think that is enough of that. I am going to do my best to post this week before leaving and then having nothing for a week - wanted to prepare you now. Where I am going, I will have no Internet connections. I will have withdraw as the Internet is my television.

Thanks for being patient with me and checking back!

No comments: