Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Stash - Happy Harmony

Good morning Stampers!

I pulled out an old set that I haven't been able to part with yet. This set is from Sell-a-Bration two years ago. The stamp set is called Happy Harmony. I really like the solid image because you can do several things with it. Silhouette images, or solid images, are big in stamping right now! I have a feeling there will be some in the upcoming Idea Book & Catalog. I have seen a sneak peak of two more stamp sets and two large punches. One of the punches works with the one stamp set. I was able to see this in a training video SU! provides to their Demonstrators.


Okay..I pulled out some retired stuff with this card:

Stamp sets: Happy Harmony - SAB, Linen Background, Crosshatch from Looks like Spring - retired.
Inks: Vintage Violet - InColor from 2006-2007, White craft.
Marker: Mellow moss

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Awesome Stamp Camp today Dee Dee. You always have great ideas and I learn so much from you. Looking forward to the next one.