Friday, July 11, 2008

In Color Sneak Peak

Good morning Stampers,

I am sorry to say I don't have a card post for you yet today. If you could see my stamp room and desk you would be appalled. The Stamp Fairy and Stamp Assistant have not shown up yet, so it looks like I have to dive in. I also had footwork done yesterday and now my foot feels like it has a shard of glass sticking into the bottom of it. Painful to walk, but we are celebrating my MIL's birthday here tonight, so I want to tidy things up a bit.

Although there is no card to post, I hope to redeem myself with the samples of the NEW In colors that are coming out in the new 2008 - 2009 Idea Book and Catalog (release date of August 11th). Thank you Jan (upline for sending them and teammate for sending them to her). I have been asked how the colors compare with the retiring In Colors and also how they compare with the current SU! colors. So enjoy the Sneak Peak!
I will have the new In Colors at my Open House August 16th.









<

No comments: