Sunday, July 13, 2008

Still working - but I have some sneak peak pics

Good afternoon Stampers,


Well, today I don't feel like shooting my foot off with a double barrel shotgun. It is still painful to walk, but it is a little easier today.

Today I am slow in getting Simple Sunday up and running. But for now I can tell you I did finally place my sneak peak order from SU!, and probably won't see it for another week, so I thought I would show you some of the sneak peaks courtesy of my upline Jan. Then you won't have to wait!


Here are the six new In Colors side by side. Yummy!


Here they are still in their packaging!

The In Colors matched with their cardstock.

I really like how they all coordinate with each other!


Great side-by-side view of the In colors - ink pads, cardstock and the Bella Rosa DSP!

Beautiful how they all coordinate!

You can see these at my Open House in August!



You can see two Hostess sets (top left corner - Christmas circles and below it with the butterfly, leaves and flower.)

The other sets (bottom left and top right and sock monkey will be in the upcoming Idea Book & Catalog).

So you see that "thing" in the bottom right corner in blue packaging??!! Oh Yes! It is a scallop border punch! This will be easier to create the scallop border than using the small corner punch. I can tell you the price is just right - $15.95. That is the same price as the large punches SU! sells in the catalog.

Thanks for looking. Check back for Simple Sunday.

No comments: