Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hodge Podge Special from SU!

Good morning Stampers!



I am late in posting today. Yesterday I had a little time to clean up my stamp table. At least I can see the bottom of it now. My desk is another matter. I am hoping the office assistant will show up soon...but I am not holding out! Yesterday was spent getting ready for my MIL's birthday party. Everyone seemed to have a good time and we enjoyed a fire in the evening. By the end of the night, my foot and leg were swollen and it felt good to elevate it while sleeping. Continues to feel like a shard of glass in the bottom of my foot, BUT I got to take a shower last night - yahoo!


DETAILS: HODGEPODGE 25% off – each piece as low as 8 Cents each before tax and shipping.

**Pieces shown at 50% of actual size



Each Hodgepodge Hardware kit contains an assortment of shaped clips, label holders, ribbon charms, buckles, fasteners, brands and photo anchors you can use on cards, scrapbook pages, and unlimited craft projects. Included in each Hodgepodge hardware kit are approximately 138 pieces of hardware, plus 100 matching brads. That’s 238 pieces – averaging 8 cents each before tax/shipping.

DON”t WAIT : The Hodgepodge Hardware in Antique Finish, Aged Copper and Pewter will retire with the release of the Fall/Winter 2008 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. Take advantage of the 25% discount to add to your embellishment stash

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH HODGEPODGE - Hodgepodge is great for all your stampin’ scrappin and craftin’ needs. Use to add a metallic accent, to hold a photo in place, to add a label, to frame a picture, to hang an image, to add a buckle to a bow, with ribbon, and more. The possibilities are endless.
Hodgepodge Tip You can dramatically change the appearance of the hodgepodge finish with a little fine sanding. Antique brass becomes bright brass, antique copper becomes bright cooper, pewter looks almost silver.

For those ordering all 3 finishes I will include a sanding block with your order.

Check back later for Saturday Stash.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: