Thursday, August 21, 2008

Anniversary Card

Good morning Stampers,

I have been working on this card for a couple of days. My Stamping MoJo left me for a few days and you could say this is a warm up card. I have been trying to potty train my son and I think some of that frustration has interrupted the Stamping MoJo.

I think this card could be for any occasion. I needed an anniversary card, but looking at the verse it could be a birthday, best wishes on a new adventure, job, relationship, etc. The inside sentiment can define what you want the card to be.

I CASE'd this from the Take Ten Summer 08 issue.



All Supplies used are Stampin' Up! unless noted.
Stamps: Heard from the Heart, Doodle This
Inks: Riding Hood Red Classic, Chocolate Chip Marker
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue, White
Other: Bella Rose Designer Series Paper, Large
star punch, small star punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: