Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Stash - Bookplate

Good morning Stampers!

For this Saturday Stash, I pulled out my bookplates. They were still in the package! I NEEDED to use them - or at least one (wink). I pulled out my SU! Pure Color pencils and played with them a little as well. Since playing a little with the watercolor paper, I have become a little curious about mixing colors together to get a look.
For this card, I made a note card size - great for my saying in the bookplate. In this picture, I wanted to show you how I "tied" the bookplate onto the note card. I knotted on both sides of the bookplate and tucked the ends behind the bookplate.


Here is what I used:

SU! stamp sets: Embrace Life, In my thoughts
Inks: Black Staz-on
SU! Marker: Basic Black
Cardstock: Barely Banana, White
SU! DSP: Bella Rosa
Other: Bookplate, ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, SU! pure color pencils.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: