Thursday, August 14, 2008

Serene Spring for the Customer Appreciation/Open House

Good morning Stampers!

Please notice on my sidebar to the left I have added a link to the InColor Combination Chart. SU! has put some color combination suggestions in their new Idea Book & Catalog. I think that is helpful because I have seen some color suggestions that I would not have thought of putting together. Now with this chart on the side, it helps even more! It does open in a PDF file.

Today's card is one that anyone attending my Customer Appreciation/Open House this Saturday will be making. It showcases the Spotlight Technique. Great for when you do not want to add color to a whole image.

This set is one of the new Hostess Level 2 sets.

Here is what I used:

SU! stamps: Serene Spring - level 2
SU! Ink: Staz-on Black
SU! Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink
SU! markers: Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, close to Cocoa.
Other: SU! scallop border punch, ribbon, 1 1/4" punch, 1 3/8 inch punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you getting talented with the little gadget additions! LOVE having that color chart there. Excellent!!!! I was just thinking the other day that SU needed to give color combo suggestions for the in-colors and next think I know, my favorite blog has it. Thank you!!!