Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fresh Cuts - Thank You

Good Morning Stampers!



For this Simple Sunday, I used the Bella Rosa Papers by SU! I know yesterday's post used the same pattern from the Bella Rosa, but I really like it. It is soft and feminine and allows you to stamp images on it that aren't distracted by the background paper.

The bow is very simple to make. I think this version might be called a Tailored Bow. I used a pink satin for this particular look. I wrapped the pink satin around the card, then made a large circle and secured the ends. I "smooshed" it in the middle and wrapped a smaller piece of satin ribbon around it and secured the ends. Bada boom, bada bing. You are finished. Very simple!

What I used:
SU! stamp: Freshcuts set
SU! ink: Riding Hood Red
SU! Cardstock: White, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red.
SU! DSP: Bella Rosa
Other: Pink satin ribbon

Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: