Monday, August 11, 2008

Window Dressing - Flowers

Good morning Stampers!

A bit late in posting this AM. I like to post first thing in the morning because when I get up in the morning I like to peruse through the blogs. Kind of like a morning newspaper! So I apologize for the lateness.

For these two cards, the only difference is the ribbon.


Since I did not post for either Saturday Stash or Simple Sunday - I will explain why in a bit - I combined the two.
This card shows the ribbon I pulled out of my stash. When I purchased it, it was simply impulse - I liked the colors, the pattern and at that time, it was thick. What I mean by thick is that each of the circles was stitched in. On the back are just rows of the thread that made the circles. Luckily for me I did not purchase a whole yard.
Which leads me to my next card.







Same card, but with pink grosgrain. Easier to tie and very simple, yet pretty


Okay, I received my catalogs for my Customer Appreciation Day/Open House! I was busy looking through the catalog and talking to people about it.

There is a square scallop punch that is new! Very exciting.

Here is what I used:
Stamps: Level 3 Hostesss set, Wonderful Words
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Berry Bliss DSP - retired.
Ink: Black Staz-on
Markers: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue.
Other: Pink grosgrain ribbon, and "other" ribbon.
SU! Signo white gel pen ( I really like this pen!)

Have a good day stampers!

No comments: