Monday, August 4, 2008

Lovely as a Tree

Good morning Stampers!

Today's card comes from the Stampin' Success magazine I receive from Stampin' Up! I do not own the stamp set that was featured, but I had the colors that it featured.
I made this card using Lovely as a Tree with the featured color scheme. I think it makes a great manly card. Easily CASE'd. I want to point out that I cut Chocolate Strips for the top half of the card. A tone-on-tone texture.


Here are the details:

Stamp set: Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze (In Color), So Saffron
Other: Silver Brads, Mat Stack - eyelet template, White EP, Heat Embossing tool



Let me know what you think of the Sidebar


Let me know what you think. On the left side bar I have added two new items. They both are photographs of the projects I have done. One is a vertical bar that has still photos, the other is a slide show - it is just below the still photos.
Which one do you prefer? I have not decided yet, and what it might come down to is the amount of space I am allowed to upload photos for the blog. But until that decision is made...I would like to hear from you.


And of course, another picture from vacation.

My son decided to jump into our bed and pretend he was sleeping. He is amazing..he can grin while sleeping :)
He kept asking to have his picutre taken. So I clicked away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card - you're spot on again! Perfect manly card and we always need more of those! Slideshow wasn't working as of 6:20 this morning - and it was above the still pics. Gliche in their system I assume. Not sure which I like though!

Shelly said...

I am home today due to these nasty joints but your post gives me something pleasurable to look at. I love the card - those are two of my favorite colors. And the slide show is working for me but I haven't decided either which one I like. Jacques is such a cute little guy - makes me sad that my Doug is all grown up and leaving for college.

Lynne said...

Dee Dee

I can't believe that Jack is that old already. Where has the time gone!?? Great cards, I like the still pics that best cause I can't look at the others and see the design fast enough.