Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday Update

Good afternoon Stampers!

I am still trying to figure out a schedule of how to get posts up. I suppose I am still on vacation mode and have been a little lazy and taking for granted the time I have.

Today's delay in posting is due to learning how to add things to my blog. If you notice on the side bar, I added the BIG convention announcement of Stampin' Up! partnering with Sizzix. If you click on the picture, you will see a brochure - it includes some of the dies that will be released!

Also, the Decor Elements. SU! announced this a while back, but I was not savvy with the blog and did not know how to post things. I still don't know some things, and have to wiggle things around. I have to learn to be patient with myself and allow myself a learning curve.

At my Open House - Customer Appreciation Day, I have a sample of what the Decor Elements is like. One was included with my Stampin' Success, and I have not applied it to my wall - saving it for the Open House. I can share that my upline, Jan put it on one of her bags, or luggage. Right on a side pocket so now it is customized and easily recognized in airports, gym or anywhere. I have also seen an example where a demo put it on her car. The Decor Elements are vinyl -so easy to apply. At convention, SU! announced their Phase 2 of the Decor Elements, so watch for more designs! Very exciting.
I will have more....SU! is going to have a Recruiting Special beginning in August - the starter kit will be $99 instead of the $199 as usual. Click here to review the brochure. www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_99_Start_Kit_promo.pdf
There are three different ways you can order the kit: Stamp focused, Scrapbook focused or Decor Elements focused.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... I'm also searching for some tips for home decoration through online sources.

Dee Dee said...

I hoped you clicked on the Decor Elements link. Let me know if you would like a brochure sent to you.
You can send your e-mail address through my e-mail or my wesite:
www.inkgenuity.stampinup.com

Thanks for leaving a comment!