Saturday, August 9, 2008

Little unknown fact..

Good morning Stampers!

Did you know that I had a Board of Directors for my blog? Yep, it is a little unknown fact. Sometimes they post comments to the blog and sometimes it is behind the scenes....

The Board of Directors is there to protect you and me. How you ask? Well, let me give you an example. For several posts, I was using a flower pick, arranger, or whatever it is called, to hold up my cards in pictures. My BoD said that when they clicked on the picture to make it bigger - Yowsa! Offensive to the stamper's eyes. My BoD advised me to do one of two things. Of course, my BoD had a few suggestions. (I think that is nice - when you state a problem, have a solution to propose, and they had two!) BoD offered these two solutions, 1. Lose the flower pick, or 2. Clean it up.

Now, you may be wondering how the BoD is protecting my interest, after all you know how they are protecting yours (advisement of removing offensive looking things to stampers eyes....) I want my stampers to keep coming back to see what is happening on INKnovations. If the flower pick/arranger is unpleasant to the eyes..then you may decide to not come back. I would lose the purpose of this blog. I know, it may sound extreme but the flower pick is going to get a makeover if it wants to keep its job onscreen.

So, here's to you BoD! You know who you are. Who knows..maybe you can become a BoD. Just be aware..they are brutally honest. That's why I love them :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BoD???? Hmmmmm, I can't even begin to imagine what you are talking about, but they sound like very intelligent people who love you and are looking our for your best interests!!!! Shelly, any ideas who she means?????

Shelly said...

Hmmm...I have a few ideas and they are very bright and creative individuals.