Monday, August 25, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks - In pieces

Good morning Stampers!

Can you tell by now that I only own one of the new DSP papers by Stampin' Up! Yes, this is the Bella Rosa DSP. I am hoping to order some new DSP on the next order. I was inspired J Belanger's card. This card is actually in pieces. So behind the main piece - the flower, everything else is just cut down to tuck behind in each layer. for instance, the piece that has the pearls on it, does not completely go across the back. It is two pieces. I wanted to challenge myself to use my supplies in a different way. I do not do this for all my cards because frankly it is easier to cut one piece and layer it. But as I was putting this card together, it came to me that I could have "pieces" and make it look like there was a lot there. I did pop up the center image.
Have a good Monday.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this cards - soooo pretty with those pearls! What a nice touch! Where on earth did you find those????