Sunday, August 3, 2008

Simple Sunday - Wow Flowers (not Flower Power)

Good morning Stampers!

I'm baaack! We are back from our vacation! It was very relaxing and we had GREAT weather.

I will show you one picture that I took. Oh believe me..there are more and I will share them. But the picture from vacation is at the end of this post.

Feels GREAT to be stamping again!

I can honestly say that this is a D2 original!
During my vacation I had a chance to look at
a couple of scrapbook magazines. You see my August Stampin' Success did not come before I left - and believe me I was really hoping that it would have..AND my 2008-2009 Idea Book & Catalog did not show up either! A girl can wish...


I opened up the scrapbook magazine and saw the pattern (the red image stamped repeatedly) and then the color scheme - it was a red, yellow and blue. For that I substituted - Red Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point. These are the 2008-2009 In Colors. The two I did not use was the Tangerine Tango and Pirouette Pink.

Stamps: Flower Power, Wow Flowers, Heard from the Heart - both coming in the upcoming catalog available August 11th. Both of these sets already come die cut..no cutting stamps before mounting them!

Inks: Pacific Point, Basic Black

Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point

Accessories: Scallop punch, Silver Brads, Scallop Border punch - making its debut in the upcoming catalog!

Now, just one picture from vacation:
Oh..there will be more!




3 comments:

Shelly said...

Welcome Back! I missed you terribly!

Anonymous said...

Yippee glad you're back!!! Cool card too! And who's that little monkey that guy is holding - I think he's the cutest little boy I've seen in a long time!!!

Dee Dee said...

I missed you "guys" as well! Good to be home! And I need to catch up with you!