Thursday, June 12, 2008

Crystal Light - recycling


I finished using the Crystal light tubs that came in this can. My wheels began turning and the brainstream was flowing. I thought this would be a cute container to give to a friend, hostess, etc.

I used the SU! Designer Series Paper: Picnic. I wrapped it around the can and secured it with the SU Sticky Strip Tape. Held the paper in place great! I used the SU! Sell-a-Bration stamp set So Many Scallops - You're so Sweet. I stamped it in Bashful Blue, punched it out with the SU! Scallop punch. I then used my nestabilities scallop dies to punch out the Real Red and Old Olive scallop circles. I then took some red grosgrain ribbon and wrapped it around the canister and secured it with a bread tie. Yep, believe it or not I recycled the bread tie that was lying on the kitchen counter near the empty Crystal Light canister. The bread tie does hold the ribbon in place. I did not use any tape or glue, but I suppose you could. All I need to do now is add the candy - yum! I could fill this with small SU! stamps, votives, tealights, embellishments, etc. Just let the brainstream flow!

Have a good day - and try to concentrate!

No comments: