Saturday, June 7, 2008

Like it a Latte


Good morning! I was hoping to have posted this earlier this morning, but I got home late from work yesterday, company came, and then I was too pooped to pop! So I came down this AM before everyone else was awake and began cutting things up!

Now, Saturday Stash...I used things I have had laying around here - yes, hoarding my stash.

When I hoard my stash..no one enjoys it. It just sits around and with time two things happen..
1. You get tired of it, and the excitement of first acquiring it will drop off.
2. It becomes outdated, and because it gets outdated your enthusiasm for it drops off - see #1.
So...I have come up with "Use your Stash Saturday" or "Saturday Stash".

I have had these note cards since last Sell-a-Bration. I hoarded them and thought how could I use them...I can't get them anymore. We know that isn't true. They are the Pocket Notes found on page 167 of the current Stampin' Up! catalog. Granted I can't get them in the same colors, but I can get them. So I move on!

Stamp set: Like it a Latte- retired, Basic Backgrounds
Paper: Chocolate Chip c/s, Shimmery White c/s, Love Me - Designer Series Paper - retired
Classic Inks: Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate chip, Going Grey
Other: White satin ribbon, Pocket notes - vanilla
Just a side note... sometimes I am not the brightest crayon in the box! For example, my coworker was instructing me about a lens on her camera - which is like the one I have. I watched her manually zoom the camera in on the object. I didn't know I could manually zoom in on an object in the automatic mode. I thought you could only zoom in on the manual mode. UGGHH! I have been enlightened.

No comments: