Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's Here! Stampin' Up! retirement list and my SU! retirement special

It is the time of year that we all wait for...the unveiling of the Stampin' Up! retirement list!



You can go to http://www.stampinup.com/ or the direct link



is: http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Retired_Lists_0608_US_A.pdf



There is always surprises on this list. Some stamps that we cannot believe are retiring. I think Stampin' Up! is going to "clean closet" each year and not hold onto too many stamps year after year. Do you remember "Simple Notes" I think it made it 10 years or more.



Stampin' Up! is celebrating their 20th year. It seemed like we just celebrated their 15th year. Time goes fast and we have seen Stampin' Up! improve on products and ideas they have offered. On June 17th Shelli is going to announce a new product line. Any guesses? I have my guesses and it will be interesting to see if I am close.



Here is my special for the retirement list:



Order 3 retiring sets and get the 4th one at 1/2 OFF! (4th set at equal or lesser value).

Disclaimer: shipping and tax is calculated to full amount. - unless participating in MY SU! retirement special. See below.



Here is my special. I need to place an order this Wednesday (18th), so for those of you who are organized you will like this offer:

From today - Sunday June 15th to Tuesday (17th) evening - 8:00 p.m. I am offering the following:

FREE shipping when you order 3 retiring sets AND get the 4th one at 1/2 off! There is no limit meaning if you want to order 8 stamp sets, I still pay for the full amount of shipping.
Disclaimer: Tax is calculated on the full amount, not discounted price. This order does not count towards the Customer Appreciation Card I offer.


You can place your order by e-mail or phone.

Enjoy!

No comments: